The Fleet Europe website (www.fleeteurope.com) and the e-shop website (shop.nexuscommunication.be) are the property of NEXUS COMMUNICATION S.A., headquartered at 4671 BARCHON, Parc artisanal, 11-13, Belgium.
NEXUS COMMUNICATION S.A. is registered under BCE number 0841.998.206. The company may be contacted as follows:
Tel: +32 4 387 87 71
Fax. +32 4 387 90 63
The websites are also accessible via the domain names.
They are hosted by Cible Communication SA, headquartered at Barchon, which also looks after the technical maintenance. The person in charge of managing the websites can be contacted as follows:
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to share them with this person.
- Terms and conditions of use of the websites
These Terms and Conditions of Use contain important legal information about accessing, visiting and using the Websites and the intellectual property rights of NEXUS in particular. We invite you to read these terms and conditions carefully.
By accessing the Websites, you acknowledge that you have read and expressly accepted the contents, without reservation. In the event that you do not agree with the content of these terms and conditions, you are requested not to use the Websites.
- Responsibility of NEXUS
- The User shall be wholly responsible for the use they make of the Websites and of the information made available through them or offered on linked websites.
The User shall be liable for any damage caused to other users or third parties as a result of his use of the Websites.
Barring gross negligence or wilful misconduct on their part, NEXUS and its agents shall not be liable for direct and indirect damages of any kind (including loss of profits, the cost of obtaining an equivalent service or product or loss of opportunity) caused to the User or to third parties by the User resulting from the use of the Websites or the inability to use them, for whatever reason.
- NEXUS attaches great importance to the quality of the Websites. It strives to deliver accurate and up-to-date information and to correct any errors as quickly as possible, as soon as these are brought to its attention.
NEXUS cannot guarantee that the websites will be free from inaccuracies at all times and under all circumstances. NEXUS therefore cannot be held liable for damage or inconvenience which the User may suffer as a result of incorrect, inaccurate or missing information or as a result of a lack of clarity of the Website or a third party website to which the User is redirected.
- Similarly, NEXUS may not be held liable for any hypertext links that are published on the Websites, or for advertisements for third parties or products or services offered by third parties. NEXUS therefore in no way guarantees the quality of information to which hyperlinks on the Websites provide access; it is not responsible for the compliance of these Websites with the applicable legislation and regulations. The owners of the websites to which these links redirect the User are solely responsible for their content.
Access to these sites is at the risk of the User, who declares that he has been informed that he may be subject to other terms and conditions or other provisions on privacy protection and, in general, rules other than those applicable to the NEXUS Websites. Insofar as is necessary, the User undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of access and use of these websites.
- Likewise, NEXUS cannot be held liable for hyperlinks that are created from third party websites to the Websites, or for the content of these sites, which it does not check or endorse.
- The User further agrees that downloading of information and the use thereof is performed at his own risk. He shall be solely liable for any damage caused to his computer and the potential loss of any data resulting from the download or use of information.
- NEXUS and its agents shall not be liable for direct and indirect damages caused by the transmission of viruses despite the safeguards provided for this purpose, by the interruption of access to the Websites following outages of lines of communication or connection problems, by unauthorised access to the site by a third party and the potential consequences, or by the occurrence of any force majeure event.
The User also assumes full responsibility for the proper protection of his IT equipment and shall arrange for its backup and the backup of the data it contains.
In any event, NEXUS cannot be held liable for unforeseen or indirect damages, including but not limited to loss of profit, image, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
3. Responsibility of the User
- Use of the Websites requires the creation of a "user" account to access the following features: features, analysis, case studies and discussion rooms.
The following data is required to create the “user” account: the full name, legal address, billing address, email address, telephone number, and the function performed by the User within the company in which he carries out his professional activity, profile (buyer or supplier), level of responsibility at international level (local, international, pan-European, regional, global), number of vehicles managed by the individual, business sector, date of birth.
Creating the user account is free.
- By accessing the Websites, the User undertakes:
- when using the Websites, to communicate information that he guarantees is true and accurate; he further undertakes to provide information with content that is up-to-date and shall ensure, if appropriate, that this information is updated; the User agrees not to use aliases or pseudonyms;
- to refrain from using or disclosing any information contrary to public order, common decency or likely to infringe the rights of NEXUS, other users or generally any third party, their image or reputation;
- not to make or attempt to make changes to the Websites and the Application without the prior agreement of NEXUS and, in particular, not to introduce into the Websites other websites, logos, photos or other data, or to create hyperlinks or connections to other websites without the explicit, prior, written consent of NEXUS;
- to refrain from any act leading directly or indirectly to a malfunction or unavailability (temporary or permanent, partial or total) of the Websites;
- to compensate NEXUS and/or third parties harmed by illegal, non-compliant or abusive use of the Website.
Similarly, NEXUS reserves the discretionary right to remove any information or content posted on the Websites or through it that would be considered contrary to the terms and conditions of use.
- The User of the Websites is responsible for the operation and the fully operational character of any component of his communications infrastructure and IT equipment; for this purpose, he shall in particular conclude with the operator of his choice a contract to supply communication services ensuring in particular continuity of telecommunications services.
The Customer waives any claim against NEXUS in any capacity whatsoever for any failure, decommissioning, restriction or suspension of any or all services related to its IT or communications infrastructure, and in particular services provided by telecommunications operators.
4. Intellectual property rights
- The User declares that he has been informed that NEXUS is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights to the Website, including all component elements, such as, including but not limited to, the structure and content of the Websites, data, logos, texts, images, trademarks and distinctive signs contained therein or interfaces, layout and computer programs that the website uses.
- The User agrees not to take any direct or indirect measure that is likely to undermine the validity of NEXUS’ intellectual property rights or their enforcement by NEXUS.
No rights of any kind whatsoever are transferred or granted to the User due to his access to or use of the Website.
Reproduction in whole or in part, communication, extraction and/or reuse of all or part of the Websites or any of their components, in any form or medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of NEXUS. This also applies to any adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, commercialisation, even partial, by any means and on any medium whatsoever, of the Site and its components, including these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- NEXUS authorises the creation of surface links that refer to the home page of the Website or to an internal page, to the exclusion of all other types of links. Therefore, barring its express, written, prior consent, NEXUS prohibits any link or technical measures, such as deep linking, framing or in-lining that have the effect, directly or indirectly, of reproducing all or part of the Website by diverting, altering or masking the source of the information or content or having the effect of generating a risk of confusion as regards the source of the information or content.
5. Availability of the Website
NEXUS shall make every reasonable effort to ensure the security of the Websites and their uninterrupted availability 24/7, and to limit as far as possible the inconvenience caused by technical errors or the malicious acts of third parties.
The User exempts NEXUS from liability in the event of non-availability of the Websites, malfunctions, errors, bugs, incidents or problems of any kind whatsoever resulting from i) a malicious act by another User or third party or ii) any misuse of the Website by the User, or iii) information published therein or distributed by any linked websites.
NEXUS cannot exclude the temporary interruption of access to or use of the Websites for technical reasons. Without prejudice to Article 4, NEXUS also reserves the right to interrupt at any time and without notice, access to sites to perform maintenance operations or updates. Here NEXUS also declines all liability for any damage sustained in the event of such interruption.
6. Protection of minors
The User declares that he has been informed that the Websites are potentially accessible to minors who are under their care, as is various information that can be accessed through the Websites. The User is obliged to take all necessary and appropriate security measures if he wishes to prevent access or use of the Websites by such minors. In all cases it is incumbent on the User to verify the information consulted by minors.
7. Modifications to the Website and the Legal Notice
NEXUS reserves the right to change or withdraw, at any time and without prior warning, the information and data of any nature whatsoever, published on the Websites.
NEXUS shall inform the User of any modifications to these terms and conditions by mentioning on the Websites the date of the last modification, and the latest version available.
8. Protection of personal data
a. The invalidity of one or more provisions of these terms and conditions shall not detract from the validity, applicability and binding nature of the other provisions. If one or more provisions are judged or declared invalid on the basis of a law, regulation or court decision, the force or the scope of the other provisions shall remain intact. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a new provision likely to reproduce as far as possible the original objectives of the invalid provision.
10. Technical support
We make every effort to resolve misunderstandings, complaints and technical or operational problems concerning the Websites in a timely manner and within the limits of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Do not hesitate to contact our technical support:
tel: +32 487 87 77