7 reasons to attend the Connected Fleets Conference 2020
After an oversold first edition in May last year, Fleet Europe is organising the second edition of the Connected Fleets Conference in Brussels to provide fleet managers, telematics buyers and corporate mobility stakeholders with the latest developments and field knowledge regarding data-driven commercial fleets.
The Connected Fleets Conference is the only one in its kind: a European high-level forum for decision makers looking to optimise their vehicle fleet strategy, to learn, to network with peers, customers and suppliers, to meet experts and influencers. Should that not be enough to convince you to attend, these 7 reasons most definitely could.
- Last Mile. Getting people and goods to their destination proves ever more challenging in urban areas. Learn about the latest last mile solutions and visions from Benjamin Kaehler, Mercedes-Benz Vans and get familiar with the legal and social landscape with Peter Fuss from EY.
- Electric vehicles. Whether in the last mile context or local distribution, electrifying your fleet should be top of mind. Join Sam Clarke, GnewT and Charlie Jardine, EO Charging for an interesting case study from the City of London.
- Connectivity & data leveraging. Telematics offers a compelling ROI as it paves the way to predictive analysis and supports fleets in city efficiency, as Israel Duanis from Fleetonomy will explain. Olivier de Clercq, Parkd, will also detail how data can support fleets in cities.
- Smart City. What is the place of vans in a city that becomes smarter? Come and interact with Koen Kennis, City of Antwerp and other industry insiders during a panel discussion.
- Fleet management optimisation. How to reduce both costs and carbon footprint? Anna Paulides will shed a light on PostNL’s urban strategy and zero-emission goals.
- LCV fleet finance. Curious to know how subscription finance models can influence your Delivery Service Partner strategy? Grab the chance to ask Franck Leveque from Frost and Sullivan.
- Parcel delivery. If you’re in the courier business or wish to optimise your e-commerce logistics while focusing on the user experience, come and listen to Jose Guilherme, CTT and Quirin Dalemans, Deliveroo.
Discover the full programme and registration details here.