Connected Fleets Conference - 30 September: Telematics, the proof for success in fleet management
Connectivity offers endless possibilities to corporate fleets and support fleet managers in secure the Triple S mission (Savings, Safety, Sustainability). That’s why the Connected Fleets Conference will focus on the entire spectrum of connectivity, with hands-on case studies and thought leadership presentations. Join us on 30 September 2021!
The Connected Fleets Conference, an organisation of Fleet Europe, is the international conference bringing together buyer profiles and the connected solutions suppliers. This event has a strong focus on learning and sharing vision and best practices, bringing no less than 14 real cases. As the conference caters for both buyer profiles and suppliers, there will be two learning streams dedicated to both audiences.
On 30 September 2021, the Connected Fleets Conference will investigate how telematics can bring success to corporate fleets. The conference is focused on corporate fleet buyers on the one hand, including passenger car fleets, commercial vehicle fleets and truck fleets, and the supply chain and resellers on the other hand, including connectivity and telematics suppliers & resellers, leasing companies, rental companies, carsharing companies, insurance companies and car manufacturers.
Have a look at the full programme on the event website or read on for the headlights.
Topic 1 – The Connected Ecosystem
Discover the trends that are shaping the future of our connected fleets marketplace and grasp the opportunities that come with it.
With Jack Palmer, Senior Consultant Automotive & Transportation, Frost & Sullivan
Topic 2 – How to successfully source Connected Technology
Best practice presentation with David Fischer, Fleet Manager, Virgin Media
Thought leadership presentation by Jonathan Bates, Executive Vice-President, MiX Telematics
Topic 3 – Connectivity as a key pillar of Fleet & Mobility Success
- Executive panel discussion with representatives of the founding partners of the Connected Fleets Conference 2021
- Innovation pitches in which you can discover how the conference Gold Partners HERE Technologies, Lytx, Octo Telematics, UBench and Webfleet Solutions, can offer added value to your fleet
Topic 4 – Connected Technology Learning Streams
As the advantages of connected technology vary slightly, depending on whether you represent a corporate fleet or a supply chain specialist, this topic will be split into two streams. In one, we will focus on corporate fleet buyers, in the other, on the supply chain and resellers. Both streams will look at topics like:
Maintenance, repair & operating costs
- Including a presentation on Tachograph Compiance Services by Continental (for Supply Chain & Resellers)
- Corporate Fleet Buyers: How telematics and connectivity support the transition to an electric fleet (with Diamond Partner ALD Automotive)
- Supply Chain & Resellers: Telematics, the right fit for a sustainable fleet management (with Wayne Warburton, Head of Mobility Services, Siemens UK)
- Including, for Corporate Fleet Buyers: Turning vehicle data into monetisable value and business for fleet (with Diamond Partner Wejo)
AI in Fleet
- Including, for Corporate Fleet Buyers: AI Cameras for driver safety and fleet managers (with Founding Partner MiX Telematics)
Rightfuelling your fleet with Connectivity
- Including, for Corporate Fleet Buyers: with Diamond Partner Geotab
Photo copyright: Shutterstock