Connected Fleets Conference - 30 September: Telematics, the proof for success in fleet management
Connectivity offers endless possibilities to corporate fleets and support fleet managers in secure the Triple S mission (Savings, Safety, Sustainability). That’s why the Connected Fleets Conference will focus on the entire spectrum of connectivity, with hands-on case studies and thought leadership presentations. Join us on 30 September 2021!
The Connected Fleets Conference, an organisation of Fleet Europe, is the international conference bringing together buyer profiles and the connected solutions suppliers. This event has a strong focus on learning and sharing vision and best practices, bringing no less than 14 real cases. As the conference caters for both buyer profiles and suppliers, there will be two learning streams dedicated to both audiences.
On 30 September 2021, the Connected Fleets Conference will investigate how telematics can bring success to corporate fleets. The conference is focused on corporate fleet buyers on the one hand, including passenger car fleets, commercial vehicle fleets and truck fleets, and the supply chain and resellers on the other hand, including connectivity and telematics suppliers & resellers, leasing companies, rental companies, carsharing companies, insurance companies and car manufacturers.
Have a look at the full programme on the event website or read on for the headlights.
Topic 1 – The Connected Ecosystem
Discover the link between Automotive Mobility, Connected Fleets and and Data Monetization and and grasp the opportunities that come with it.
By Jack Palmer, Senior Consultant Automotive & Transportation, Frost & Sullivan
Topic 2 – How to reap the benefits of Connected Technology
Best practice presentation on how connected technology and telematics support efficiency and fleet productivity.
By Wilfired Duchez, Group Fleet and Mobility Deputy Director, VEGA - Veolia
Best practice presentation on how to successfull tender for connectivity and make the connected fleet implementation a success.
By David Fischer, Fleet Manager, Virgin Media
Thought leadership presentation on how video telematics is helping to transform fleet safety.
By Jonathan Bates, Executive Vice-President, MiX Telematics
Topic 3 – Connectivity as a key pillar of Fleet & Mobility Success
Keynote panel to match the developments of the supplier industry with the expectations of the corporate fleet manager.
With Glen Mitchell, Head of Product Management at MiX Telematics, Founding Partner of the Conference, and Alexander Merkel, Area Fleet & Travel Manager, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Innovation pitches in which you can discover how the conference Gold Partners HERE Technologies, Lytx, Octo Telematics, UBench and Webfleet Solutions, can offer added value to your fleet.
- Alex Osaki, Product Marketing Manager, Here Technologies
- Damian Penney, VP EMEA, Lytx
- Vernon Bonser, VP Sales UK, Octo Telematics
- Filip Rousseau, UBench
- Taco van der Leij, Vice President Europe, Webfleet Solutions
Topic 4 – Connected Technology Learning Streams
As the advantages of connected technology are slightly different for corporate fleet and mobility managers on the one hand and supply chain specialists and resellers on the other, we present two dedicated learning streams where you will get information and expertise fit for your connectivity profile. Both streams will look at topics like:
Maintenance, repair & operating costs
- Corporate Fleet Buyers: Data as key ingredient for fleet efficiency (with Ljubomir Jovanovic, Technical Operations Manager, Nelt Co)
- Supply Chain & Resellers: Tachograph Compliance Services - Open Platform (with Antonio Cucco Fiore, Sales Manager Digital and Mobility Services & Timo Ketterer, Head of Service Product Management, Continental Automotive)
- Corporate Fleet Buyers: Telematics and electrification - working hand in hand for the future of mobility (with ALD Automotive)
- Supply Chain & Resellers: Telematics, the right fit for a sustainable fleet management (with Wayne Warburton, Head of Mobility Services, Siemens UK)
- Corporate Fleet Buyers: What comes after fleet management? IoT Fleet Automation (with Kenneth Malmberg, Senior Director Market Development and Alliances, Ridecell)
- Supply Chain & Resellers: Highlights and Conclusions of the Global Fleet Survey Connected Vehicles 2021 (with Sven Van Rossum, Marketing & Research, Fleet Europe)
Monetizing your Data
- Corporate Fleet Buyers: Turning vehicle data into monetizable value and business (with Benoit Joly, EVP Automotive & Mobility, Wejo)
- Supply Chain & Resellers: Key expectations aorund connected data based on PPG best practice (with Aleksandra Jackowska, Strategic Sourcing Manager, PPG Industries)
AI in Fleet
- Corporate Fleet Buyers: AI Cameras for driver safety and fleet managers (with Richard Adams, Catherine Lewis and Brodie von Berg, of Founding Partner MiX Telematics, and Carl Hanson, Group Asset Director, Wincanton)
- Supply Chain & Resellers: Connected Technology at ZimmerBiomet (with Adam Longenecker, Strategic Sourcing Lead EMEA, ZimmerBiomet)
Rightfuelling your fleet with Connectivity
- Corporate Fleet Buyers: Which role do OEMs play in the added value of fleet telematics (with Christoph Ludewig, VP OEM Europe, Geotab, Michiel Westdorp, Fleet Manager, Hoppenbrouwers Techniek, and Willem Duijf, CEO, Moove Connected Mobility)
- Supply Chain & Resellers: Overcoming the challenges when setting up a Connected Fleet programme (with Ricardo Centeno, Fleet Director Ibérica, Lactalis)
Photo copyright: Shutterstock