Geotab hosts virtual Mobility Connect fleet conference
Geotab, a global leader in IOT and connected vehicles, is gearing up to host their third annual Mobility Connect conference on October 15, 2020. The one-day conference will operate remotely and feature virtual workshops and breakout sessions throughout the day.
The role of the fleet manager is changing. Especially this year, when a global pandemic has made the need for data and connected services very important. Navigating the new normal will be one of the themes of the upcoming Mobility Connect 2020 event.
“With the current challenges of COVID-19, Geotab recognizes the importance of staying connected. It is more important than ever to learn about advancements in the field of telematics and fleet mobility. Plus find out how fleet leaders are handling the pandemic and how to navigate the new normal,” says Edward Kulperger, Vice President, Geotab Europe.
Sessions scheduled throughout the day will include:
- Leveraging big data in Europe
- Sustainability and the future of electric vehicles
- The future of OEM and connected mobility
- Transportation and logistics
- Navigating data privacy
- New mobility products
- Large fleet management
Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from industry experts such as:
- Damian Penney, VP for Europe at Lytx
- Thijs Marijnissen, Sales Manager at DAF Trucks
- Paul Hollick, Chairman at Association of Fleet Professionals
- Christoph Ludewig, CEO of Mercedes Connectivity Services
- Stefano Peduzzi, Vice President of Technology Solutions & Operations at Geotab
- Chris Mendes, Vice President, Electric Vehicles at Geotab
- Dirk Schlimm, CPO and Executive Vice President at Geotab
- Edward Kulperger, Senior Vice President at Geotab
- Neil Cawse, CEO at Geotab
Mobility Connect 2020 is an opportunity for fleet professionals to discuss issues facing the fleet industry today. All sessions and speakers will be focused European fleets and products.
The event will be held on October 15, 2020 at 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. CEST (9 a.m. to 3 p.m. BST). To register for the event, visit the Mobility Connect 2020 webpage. You can also follow @Geotab on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube for updates on the event.