Learn how Innovation & Technology bring value at Fleet Europe Summit 2021
The Fleet Europe Summit is back ‘live’ on 9 and 10 November at The Square in Brussels, Belgium. Join us, discover the programme and register now.
Our fleet and mobility industry has never before experienced such a fast transformation. A transformation driven by trends in digitisation, electrification, and Working From Home, and accelerated by events like the pandemic and the current semiconductor chip shortage.
Are you ready for change, and do you want to build tomorrow?
This year’s Summit will be centred around the following themes:
- Post-pandemic fleet management: How to navigate and innovate your fleet and mobility programme after the pandemic
- Sustainability: How to design the carbon zero fleet that fits your corporate goals
- Corporate Mobility: How to transcend fleet management with Mobility as a Benefit
- Innovation & Technology: How Data and Connectivity smarten your Fleet & Mobility Programme
Indeed, it's high time to pay attention to Innovation and Technology! Why? Because Innovation and Technology are fundamental for vehicle fleet efficiency, whether it’s efficiency in cost, safety, sustainability or last-mile mobility.
The good news is that never in history technology has been as accessible as it is right now. The fleet industry is exploring IoT, connectivity and telematics, and AI be it within the confines of regulations and, of course, employee acceptance. The challenge for fleet customers in 2022 will be to push tech applications across the finish line and implement innovative solutions that will benefit employee safety, asset utilisation, and ultimately, cost control. In the meanwhile, new solutions come to the market and an entirely new supply chain is developing.
Anticipate your next-gen fleet and mobility programme by attending our Executive Panel on Innovation and Technology.
'How Data and Connectivity smarten your Fleet & Mobility Programme' - 10 November from 2:50 to 3:10 pm CET at the Fleet Europe Summit in Brussels
Panel discussion with:
- Christoph Ludewig, Vice President OEM Europe, Geotab (pictured right)
- Adam French, Director Enterprise Partnerships, what3words (pictured left)
- Erminio Di Paola, Vice President Product Management and Head of Fleet & Supply Chain Solutions, HERE Technologies (pictured at the centre)