OpenFleet: Generate income with a reduced fleet
Every year, fleet managers need to deal with ambitious cost-reduction objectives.
Two of the main challenges are TCO ("Total Cost of Ownership") monitoring and efficient fleet operation (fleet utilization, etc.).
OpenFleet is a universal shared mobility solution for fleet supervisors & mobility operators designed to address these goals.
We offer a comprehensive online tool to manage your vehicles effortlessly, featuring:
- Embedded technology, custom-made supervision platform + apps
- Real-time alerts (maintenance, rentals, antitheft, user identification, ...)
- Detailed reports (TCO, income, fleet turnover, use rate, demand management...)
By using the OpenFleet mobility solution, you can :
- Reduce your fleet size by up to 25% while maintaining similar usage
- Save up to 15% on your mobility budget (taxi, Uber, ...)
- Increase revenue up to 40% with your fleet (through private use)
Our partners include OEMs (PSA Groupe and others), rental companies (Hertz, Cargo, and others), large banking groups (BPCE) and mobility operators across the globe (Free2Move, Teo Taxi, and others).
Case study Cargo and OpenFleet
With 30+ years of experience, 400 agencies and 6 000 vehicles, CARGO is a major French player in the rental business. A few months ago, the company decided to offer self-serve vehicle access by connecting its fleet to OpenFleet. Since then, CARGO clientele have been able to enjoy 24/7 service access and a more comfortable user experience.
Thanks to OpenFleet, CARGO vehicles can now be booked, managed and unlocked through a mobile application. A central online management platform has been deployed to manage vehicle status (geolocalization, etc.) and user rentals.
"With OpenFleet’s deployment, we capitalize on the advantages of a smart fleet. We bring to our customers an alternative way to enjoy a secure, reliable and efficient rental process” says Guillaume Molleville, General Manager at CARGO.