EVs and telematics: Geotab explains during the Mobility Connect event
During the Fleet Europe Summit in Barcelona next week, global telematics company Geotab will be hosting a half-day event called Mobility Connect. During this special event, C-level speakers will be explaining how vehicle data impacts businesses and society. The focus will be on how to enable mobility services and how electric vehicles are changing our lives.
Attendants will be immersed in discussions around big data, electric vehicles, data privacy, digital disruption and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and much more from experts in the field. Hosting this unique event, which will take place at the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I Hotel in Barcelona on November 27, 2018, will be Geotab's VP of Europe, Edward Kulperger, European Solutions Engineer Director, Ivan Lequerica and Regional Manager for DACH, Klaus Boeckers.
A selection of the speakers and topics discussed:
- Mike Branch, Vice President, Data & Analytics, Geotab Inc: AI: Hype or Reality?
- Dirk Schlimm, Executive Vice President: Is it Time for a Vehicle Owner Data Bill of Rights?
- Stefano Peduzzi, European Director, Geotab GmbH: The Future of the OBD Port & Access to In-Vehicle Data
- Stijn Otten, Expert in Future Mobility & Future Energy: The Future of Fleet Mobility Management and the Role of Electrification
- Matt Stevens, CEO, Fleetcarma - a Geotab Company: EV and the Future of Telematics
- Colin Sutherland, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing: Think Local, Act Global: Fleet Solutions Best Practices