Get your tickets for the 2020 Fleet Europe Summit
The Fleet Europe Summit is the yearly rendezvous for the fleet and mobility industry, and this year is no exception. The location will be different, though: your computer screen. Get your ticket today and join us on 17 and 18 November!
The Fleet Europe Summit is the leading international conference for fleet and mobility leaders, gathering over 1,200 decision-makers and influencers from more than 35 countries each year. It is the best place to stay on top of the transformation of our industry, to navigate innovations and to network with this close community.
This year, the Summit takes places in the virtual world, but it will still offer an outstanding line-up of expert speakers, with face-to-face networking and matchmaking with participants. The Fleet Europe Village, where attendees can meet suppliers and their peers, will also take place in the fully digital platform. This platform offers all possible advantages, with a strong focus on learning, best practice and expertise sharing, networking and creating business opportunities.
And that's not all. A Fleet Europe Summit can't exist without any celebrations. The Fleet Europe Awards, celebrating the best achievements of fleet managers and industry giants, also move to the Summit platform, as will the Smart Mobility Challenge and the Remarketing Award.
Another mainstay of the Fleet Europe Summit is the Remarketing Forum, offering insights in vehicle remarketing.
Fleet Europe Summit
17 & 18 November
- Fleet Europe Village: meet suppliers and peers
- Keynotes & debates with industry leaders
- Smart Mobility Challenge
- Fleet Europe Awards: meet the finalists and celebrate the winners
- Virtual Fleet Launch
- Thought leadership presentations by ALD Automotive, Athlon, AGC, Jaguar Land Rover, Octo, Leasys
- Break-out Deep-dive sessions by CMaaS and ALD Automotive
- Meet the sponsors through the networking app and virtual booths: AGC, ALD Automotive, Alphabet, Athlon, Autovista, CMaaS, Fleet Logistics, Geotab, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, LeasePlan, Leasys, Lytx, Mercedes-Benz, Polestar, PSAS, Toyota, TraXall International, Octo
- Fleet Europe Village
- CARA General Assembly (private meeting)
- Remarketing Forum
- Car Remarketing pitches
- Break-out deep-dive sessions
- Meet the sponsors: Autorola, CARA, Cars2Click, Cox Automotive, Stampyt
This year, the Fleet Europe Summit focuses on five topics:
- Understanding the New Normal in Fleet & Mobility
- E-mobility and charging solutions
- Smart Mobility solutions
- Connected technology
- Employee benefits in the New Normal
For updates, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, via #FleetEuropeSummit, #FleetEuropeAwards and #RemarketingForum.