Meet the winners of the 2019 Fleet Europe Awards!
At the 2019 Fleet Europe Summit in Estoril on 7 November, the 2019 Fleet Europe Awards were presented to the international fleet and mobility managers who stood out from the crowd with their policies, and to the successful launch of innovative solutions from the supplier industry.
Jarno Pajunen (Nokia) was named European Fleet and Mobility Manager of the Year. Jorge Fernández (Roche) received the highly coveted Global Fleet Manager of the Year award. The ceremony took place in the Estoril Casino.
Discover more about all winners of the 2019 Fleet Europe Awards:
- Global Fleet Manager of the Year
- European Optimisation Fleet Manager of the Year
- European Green Fleet Manager of the Year
- European Smart Mobility Manager of the Year
- European Safety Fleet Manager of the Year
- European Fleet and Mobility Manager of the Year
Michel Taride, former group president at Hertz International, was inducted into the Fleet Europe Hall of Fame. This is more than an award, it is a membership of a select club of industry professionals who have made a significant contribution to the industry.
Other awards presented at the Fleet Europe Summit went to the fleet and mobility supplier industry:
- Smart Mobility Start-Up of the Year
- Fleet Europe Car Remarketing Award
- Fleet Europe Innovation Award
Congratulations to all winners!