Webinar - Don’t let WLTP take you from behind
WLTP is not a buzzword. It’s a cold and hard reality that your company has to deal with – starting right now. WLTP and the correlated NEDC ratings cause official CO2 figures of all new cars to rise, possibly costing your company hundreds of euros per vehicle per year.
How to deal with this – and which long-term strategy to adopt for your fleet? Our very first IFMI Digital Masterclass on 17 May from 2:00 till 2:45 PM CEST will get you on your way. It is strictly reserved for fleet & mobility customers and entirely free.
Experts from academia, leasing companies and an international fleet customer will provide insights and answer your most burning questions.
The WLTP Masterclass programme:
- Introduction – Fleet Europe
- Insight into WLTP – Mark Pecqueur, Thomas More & SAE International
- WLTP in fleet management – Marc Van Eck, ALD & Nicolas Michel, Arval
- View of a fleet customer: how to tackle the impact of the WLTP on fleet costs? – Fer Derwort, Infor
- Q&A with audience and experts
To participate, please register via this link
The IFMI stands for International Fleet Managers Institute and it's the unique educational platform for vehicle fleet and mobility managers. The IFMI is organised by Fleet Europe and partners ALD Intenational, Arval, Athlon International and LeasePlan International and supported by SEAT.