And the 2018 International Fleet Industry Award goes to...
... the company that offers the best new tools, the most innovative products or the finest services for international fleet and mobility managers. This year, it could be you, or a company you know and appreciate!
In 2017, the award was presented to Tesla, for Autopilot, an ADAS system that make transportation safer and more enjoyable.
Fleet Europe Summit
The International Fleet Industry Award rewards a company that has left its mark on the automotive, vehicle fleet and mobility industry. The company may have designed new tools in terms of car policy, reporting, online apps, driver communication, KPI optimisation, ... that can significantly help international fleet and mobility managers improve their fleet and mobility management.
The award will be presented during the Fleet Europe Summit, the yearly rendezvous international fleet and mobility managers cannot afford to miss. This year, it takes place on 27 and 28 November in Barcelona. More than 1,000 fleet and decision makers attend this event to gather information, share best practices, network and participate in debates and workshops.
Who can apply?
All private companies that operate in at least three countries in the fields of international fleet and mobility can apply: manufacturers, leasing companies, insurance, fuel, mobility management, car sharing, other vehicle fleet and mobility suppliers.
Start-ups that are looking for funding and that show high potential for growth in developing innovative fleet and mobility products and services, can apply for the Start-Up of the Year Award.
- Fill in and return the application form before 10 September
- Fill in and return the questionnaire before 17 September
- The jury (made up of international fleet and mobility managers) will select the 10 most innovative projects
- The final nominees defend their project via video conference mid-October 2018
- The jury votes for a winner and a runner-up - the jury vote represents 70% of the votes
- The final nominees also present their product or service in a 5-minute pitch on stage in the Fleet Europe Village during the Fleet Europe Summit (20 November, Barcelona)
- All participants of the Fleet Europe Summit can vote via a webpage (30% of the votes)
The winner and the runner-up will be unveiled during an award ceremony in the Fleet Europe Village on 28 November.
Do you think you deserve to go home with the International Fleet Industry Award? Apply now!
Image: Tesla's Davide Ghione and Hamish Philips holding their 2017 Fleet Industry Award