28 Nov 18

Athlon's ChangeMyCar wins 2018 Fleet Industry Awards

Out of 12 candidates and 9 nominees, Athlon has won the hearts and minds of both the jury and the public with the "Tinder of car leasing", ChangeMyCar.

Runner-up is another leasing company: LeasePlan, with their Electric Programme. The third prize goes to yet another lessor: ALD, with ALD Car Sharing.

The Fleet Industry Awards aim at rewarding the innovative efforts in service development of today's vehicle fleet suppliers. Indeed, this Award is open to the international fleet industry - manufacturers, leasing companies or other fleet suppliers – who propose tools, products or services that enable fleet managers to get better at their job and to achieve their goals in terms of People, Planet and Profit.

Once again, the jury was composed of 8 experienced international fleet managers on the one hand, and Fleet Europe’s editor in chief Steven Schoefs.

During a series of video conference sessions, they asked the candidates to defend their case.  Based on how their solution enhances fleet and mobility management on an international level, the jurors cast their vote.

The fleet community, too, had a voice in who deserves to be celebrated. The jury’s points accounted for 70 percent of the result, leaving 30 percent in the hands of the public.



Authored by: Dieter Quartier