Fleet Europe Summit 2018: Let these fleet leaders inspire you
“The Fleet Europe Summit (26-28 November in Barcelona) is about inspiration as much as it is about information. It is where the leaders, experts and trendsetters of the fleet industry all gather in one place. This is your unique opportunity to network with them and learn from them, one on one.”
Here’s a sample of the confirmed speakers for Barcelona. Unless otherwise mentioned, they will participate in the Fleet Europe Forum on 28 November, just one of more than 20 events in the Fleet Europe Summit.
- Tex Gunning, CEO of LeasePlan, will be interviewed on his company’s pioneering role in electrification
- Colin Sutherland, Executive Vice President Sales & Marketing at Geotab, will speak at Geotab Mobility Connect, the Canadian company’s first European conference, in the run-up to the Fleet Europe Summit 2018. (Geotab Mobility Connect, 27 November, 9.00 am – 1.00 pm)
- Guillaume de Subercasaux, Global Category Manager at Schindler; and Pim De Weerd, Global Commodity Manager Mobility at Philips will join a panel discussion on how to match changes in fleet strategy with the practical rollout and implementation of that strategy (IFMI Masterclass, 27 November)
- Georg Bauer, Co-founder and President of fair.com, will deliver a presentation on new payment model
- André ten Bloemendal, Chief Commercial Officer of The NewMotion, will join a panel discussion on the energy leaders of tomorrow
- Alexander Prinssen, eBay’s Director Motors, B2B Sales & Marketing, will contribute a presentation on the impact of new business models on the remarketing industry (Fleet Europe Remarketing Forum, 27 November)
- Sandra Roling, Head of EV100 (The Climate Group) will discuss the motivations for turning your fleet electric.
- John Saffrett, Chief Operating Officer at ALD, will be interviewed on how to bring the subscription model into practice.
- Franck Leveque, Partner and Business Unit Leader Mobility at Frost & Sullivan, will deliver a keynote presentation on the rise of new payment models.
These are just a handful of the fleet and mobility leaders who will take to the stage in Barcelona and express their insights around the fleet and mobility trends of tomorrow. Many more peers and prospects await.
Not yet registered? Take this opportunity to reserve one of the few remaining places at the Fleet Europe Summit 2018. For an overview of the entire event and how to register, click here.