Announcing the new Global Fleet Summit
Much more than a conference ! Nexus Communication has revamped and rebranded its annual gathering of global fleet professionals. Known from now on as the Global Fleet Summit, the event is a key element in the company’s unique and expanding outreach to the global fleet community. Hereby, we reaffirm our commitment to support Global and Regional Fleet Managers around the world.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2024: 13-15 MAY 2024 – CASCAIS (PT)
The new name reflects the efforts we are putting in place to offer the best experience and expertise, for our global communities. Here’s what to expect from the upcoming 2024 Global Fleet Summit:
- Rich in content, case studies and expertise and will provide an immerse experience to get all the tools and knowledge to successfully manage a global fleet.
- Opportunity to meet, discuss with and attend business meetings with suppliers from around the world
- Global Fleet Managers Club: over 100 decision makers with over 1 million vehicles worldwide.
- Business efficiency & networking in a fabulous environment
FOCUS ON REAL SUSTAINABILITY
The 2024 Global Fleet Summit will focus 100% on the fleet industry’s key topic and concern: achieving Real Sustainability.
This reflects the strong conviction – ours and the industry’s – that fleets worldwide have a unique and pioneering role to play in protecting the world we live in by leading the change towards sustainable mobility. We believe that our industry’s pro-active and profound approach to the challenge of climate change will bring benefits not just to corporate fleets, their drivers, and the bottom line as well various climate and social targets of their companies, but also to wider society – and the environment itself.
NEW: THE FLEET APAC SUMMIT
Think Global, Act Local. The slogan is more relevant than ever, because the challenge remains central to global fleet management: how to harmonise processes across markets in order to achieve cost efficiencies, climate benefits, and other positives, while taking into account the regulatory and cultural realities at local and regional level.
We are happy to announce the dates for our Regional Fleet Summits:
- The Fleet APAC Summit will be launched in Bangkok in June 2024, catering to the unique challenges and opportunities for the fleet industry in the wider Asia-Pacific region.
- BANGKOK, 13 JUNE 2024
- The Fleet LatAm Summit is the place to be for the fleet community in Latin America to share expertise, meet the regional supply chain and celebrate award-winning cases.
- MEXICO CITY, 18-19 SEPTEMBER 2024
- The Fleet Europe Summit is the largest event in Europe with more than 1200 international professionals.
- MILAN, 23-24 October 2024
GLOBAL FLEET IS ALSO:
GlobalFleet.com and its weekly newsletters
10 Global Fleet E-Books in 2024
The Global Fleet Managers Club. The GFMC is a networking and best practice-sharing club that is reserved exclusively for fleet buyer profiles. The more than 200 GFMC members, fleet managers of some of the world’s most influential companies, represent a combined fleet of more than two million vehicles.
Global Fleet Marketplace: the global RFI-tool and search engine.
OUR BRANDS REPRESENT OUR PURPOSE
Global Fleet, a registered brand of Nexus Communication, is the leading expert in supporting international fleets worldwide. Global Fleet supports buyer profiles (in Fleet, Procurement, Finance, and other relevant departments) to achieve their ‘Four S’ goals: Sustainability, Safety, Savings, and user experience Satisfaction. Global Fleet also supports fleet vendors, by providing visibility, expertise, networking opportunities and lead generation within the global fleet community. Global Fleet delivers state-of-the-art expert content and expert events, both online and in-person, worldwide.
Global Fleet understands global fleets. We are your trusted partner in the international fleet industry. With our rich and expanding range of expert content and expert events, we will help you to understand and meet the challenges of international fleet management in our fast-changing world.
- Caroline Thonnon, CEO and Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Schoefs, Head of Strategic Relations, email@example.com
- Yves Helven, Head of Content & Customer Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org