How to identify the right MaaS solutions for your employees
On 3 October at 2:00PM the International Fleet Managers Institute (IFMI) is organising the digital masterclass about detecting and identifying the MaaS solutions that fit your corporate fleet and mobility strategy.
Today, and more especially for the younger urban generations, travellers go from one unique mode to multiple mobility products. And when these travellers also commute and travel for business, the Business to Consumer solution then becomes a B2Employee solution and MaaS enter in the scope of the employers.
Furthermore, they have interest to enable more flexible and personal travel to react to city regulation changes like diesel or car bans. Their role has to evolve towards facilitating and managing mobility.
But where are we in MaaS development in different regions of the world? How deal with this ecosystem which evolves continuously and opens new questions in terms of safety, regulations and policies? Are the MaaS providers enough mature to fully replace the current services and products such as lease and monthly rental?
Our expert speakers will help you to determine what is the MaaS ecosystem and how this will affect your Fleet Manager role:
- How to manage internationally MaaS when the solutions are often offered and organised on a local level?
- How to make the selection and implementation for MaaS a success ?
- Which actions can you take today to implement MaaS in your B2E offer?
- In terms of costs, are these services more expensive compared to traditional solutions?
- Anne Chidiac, Business intelligence & consultancy, ALD
- Mark Taylor, International account director, Athlon
- Raphaële Cheniere, Marketing intelligence manager, ALD
- Paul Bouwmeester, Innovation manager, Athlon
The IFMI is the educational platform for fleet and mobility customers only, organised by Fleet Europe with the support of ALD, Arval, Athlon, LeasePlan and SEAT.