Last week to get your Early Bird tickets for the 2019 Fleet Europe Summit
Have you already ordered your tickets for this year’s Fleet Europe Summit on 6 and 7 November in Estoril? If not, do so before 20 September to enjoy the reduced Early Bird rate.
Since more than 15 years Fleet Europe hosts the Fleet Europe Summit for international fleet and mobility decision makers wanting to stay up to speed about what’s happening in their fast evolving industries.
Next to the learning part with the Main Stage Sessions and the Smart Mobility Talks, there is a big focus on sharing knowledge and best practices and developing the community via networking within the Fleet Europe Village where over 50 industry partners and start-ups showcase new services. This year the summit takes place on 6 and 7 November in Estoril, Portugal.
The 2019 Fleet Europe Summit will focus on three topics that dominate discussions in the industry today:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): the AI revolution is only just starting, but it will help deliver value, increase transparency and reduce costs, both on the road and in the office.
- MaaS: Mobility as as Service, includes every possible mobility option, and preferably a combination thereof.
- Electrification: once you go electric, you don’t go back. More and more fleets are indeed going electric, but what does that mean in practice? Is range still an issue? What about availability, or residual values?
- There is also the opportunity to try the newest alternative powertrain vehicles with the Test-drive
- On 6 November fleet managers can participate in the IFMI Masterclass, and we have the Remarketing Forum
- And we close the event with the ceremony of the Fleet Europe Awards and the after-party, with the support of Sixt SE
Go to the Fleet Europe Summit webpage to get all the information your need about this must-attend industry event.
See you in Portugal!