Smart Mobility Conference, June 9: Obtain unbeatable ideas for your mobility programme
Smart and alternative mobility delivers essential benefits for employers and employees alike, and the Smart Mobility Conference is the perfect place to kick-start your new corporate mobility approach! Join us on Thursday June 9, from 9:00 to 5:00pm CET at the Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport Hotel.
The Smart Mobility Conference, organised by Fleet Europe in partnership with Frost & Sullivan, brings together top-notch European experts from the supply and demand side for a full-day seminar covering the latest trends, strategic planning and management in smart and alternative mobility.
- Interact and engage with best-in-class peers and potential future partners during networking breaks and lunch.
- Try the latest mobility solutions for yourself: test-drive (e)bikes, scooters and other forms of micro-mobility.
- The venue is centrally located in Europe and easily accessible by various means of transport.
- Learn from the experiences of expert speakers representing international frontrunners in alternative mobility, tech-savvy start-ups and leading MaaS providers.
- Attend high-energy masterclasses and panel discussions about trends and best practices to spark new ideas about how you can prepare for and manage corporate mobility.
- Gain insights into which countries are currently ready for the transition to alternative mobility.
- Find inspiration for leaving the car behind and switching to innovative and alternative options.
- Listen to real-life use cases and lessons learned in transitioning to a sustainable mobility approach.
- Enjoy lively panel discussions revealing opinions and viewpoints of governments, research specialists and early adaptors in corporate mobility.
- The Smart Mobility Conference is the worthwhile investment in the future of your mobility. Click here for ticket options
- Buyers will also have privileged access to the closed Smart Mobility Institute session on ‘Vendor Selection & Mobility Strategy’ on June 8, from 1:00 to 5:00pm CET
Do you desire a more sustainable mobility approach?
Are you a mobility manager, Comp & Ben specialist or a fleet manager who is keen to pursue a more sustainable approach to mobility? Join us at the Smart Mobility Conference on June 9 in Brussels to discover how to take your company’s corporate mobility to the next level.
The key event in corporate mobility
Two thrilling days including top-class speakers, panel discussions between leading experts, interactive breakout sessions, innovative providers in the exhibition area and try-it-yourself test drives.
Be inspired, learn from:
- Shelley Heugen, Mobility Manager, Delhaize (pictured right)
- Gregory Jacobs, Compensation & Benefits Manager, Proximus
- Daan Bieleveld, Nature-human mediator in corporate mobility and travel (second picture)
- Laurent Loncke, CEO Arval Belgium, Arval Belgium (picture left)
- Aled Walker, Director & Future of Mobility Leader, Deloitte
- Ami Mintzer, Connected Car Director, Targa Telematics (third picture)
- Shwetha Surender, Director New Mobility, Frost & Sullivan
- And many more...