Join the Smart Mobility Institute, 17 February: How Connectivity supports Corporate Mobility
Corporate mobility is developing at a fast pace. And to make the Corporate Mobility journey as seamless and transparent as possible, connected technology comes in handy. Connectivity initiaties a series of opportunities to develop and use mobility in a sustainable and safe way.
Join the Smart Mobility Institute training on Thursday 17 February, from 14:00 to 17:00 CET. The programme has been developed to help you and other international mobility leaders, HR and Comp & Ben specialists find out all you need to know about Connected Mobility.
Key topics in this SMI session are:
What is Connected Mobility, and in which areas of Corporate Mobility is it relevant?
How can Connectivity support the uptake of alternative mobility solutions?
What happens to the vast quantity of data coming from connectivity technology? Who has access to it, and who owns it? And how can cybersecurity risks be tackled?
Best practices and lessons learned from pace-setting corporates in Connected Mobility.
With case study presentations of:
- Dr. Olga Nevska, CEO of Telekom MobilitySolutions and winner at the Fleet Europe Awards 2021.
- Xavier Bazan, Senior EMEA Fleet Manager at Bristol Meyers Squibb
And with the expertise of:
- Roeland Vanrenterghem, Managing Partner at Vaigo and NS Go
- Konrad Thoma, Senior Vice President Mobility Products at Sixt
- Stuart Donnelly, Global Sales Director at Sixt
- Saskia Harreman, Corporate Mobility Expert, Fleet Europe - Smart Mobility
Click here to discover more details of – and register for – this online power training session.
The Smart Mobility Institute is supported by: