Let's agree on the common requirements of MaaS
The transformation from vehicle fleet management to mobility management is ongoing. Multinational companies are investigating the deployment of a mobility strategy for all employees in order to tackle mobility and commuting costs while ensuring employee satisfaction. But the road map to the ideal mobility programme is unclear. That’s the starting point of the Smart Mobility Institute with a focus on the ‘Requirements regarding MaaS’, organised on 14 and 15 May in Brussels and exclusively accessible for fleet and mobility customers.
In various workshops, participants will gain new insights into what MaaS can do for them. Industry insiders will also present various inspiring case studies and there will be ample opportunity to mingle and interact during coffee breaks and the networking lunch.
14 May :
- Welcome dinner
- Launches of new mobility solutions by event sponsors
15 May :
- Why should you go from fleet to mobility – with case studies from Franz Fehlner (Allianz) and Ross Harris (Bristol Meyers-Squibb)
- What are the essential steps in setting up a mobility programme
- What is to know about the MaaS offering – analysis by Frost & Sullivan
- What are the common requirements of MaaS? – workshop session moderated by Pim De Weerd (Philips) and David Omodei (Microsoft)
This session of the Smart Mobility Institute will take place on 14 and 15 May in the Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport, at just a five minutes’ walk from Brussels airport. The programme starts at 6pm on 14 May with exciting MaaS product launches, and continues on 15 May between 9am and 4pm. Register now!