Smart Mobility Conference 2021 – 10 June: High time to accelerate Corporate Mobility
On the 10th of June, Smart Mobility the mobility brand from Fleet Europe and global research and consulting specialist Frost & Sullivan join forces to organise the first Smart Mobility Conference. The conference will be 100% virtual and offer a unique blend of expert knowledge with a focus on the mobility supply chain in the morning and the needs and expectations of the corporate mobility buyers in the afternoon.
Mobility has long been a hot topic within our community. But as the willingness from multinational companies has grown and public opinion and legislators continue to increase pressure to build a sustainable future in which intelligent transportation plays a key role, Corporate Mobility has gathered momentum by accelerating innovation and bringing together supply and demand.
The Smart Mobility Conference 2021 is the first international event about corporate mobility addressing the entire scope of the corporate mobility ecosystem, both in terms of topics as in terms of stakeholder engagement. The conference will offer a platform for all cross-functional stakeholders in mobility and employee benefits: Mobility Managers, HR Managers, Fleet Managers, Compensation & Benefits, Facility Managers and Travel & MICE Managers.
The fully digital conference will also give room to the supplier industry with Mobility and MaaS providers, leasing and rental companies, technology and data specialists, car manufacturers, shared mobility suppliers and mobility start-ups.
Via a combination of keynote expert presentations, inspiring case studies, interactive breakout sessions, and innovative pitches from start-ups, the Smart Mobility Conference 2021 lets attendees discover, learn and discuss the roadmap to a successful Corporate Mobility.
- The meaning of corporate mobility for both the end customer and the supplier
- The mobility offering today and tomorrow
- Successful business cases and mobility use cases
- How technology can make corporate mobility successful
- How to switch from Car as a Benefit to Mobility as a Benefit
- How Corporate Mobility can act as a key enabler for fleet efficiency, sustainability, cost control and employee wellbeing
- The set-up and implementation of successful mobility policies
- Proven solutions for car-sharing, bike-sharing, carpooling and ridehailing
- The status of the mobility budget
In brief, the Smart Mobility Conference on 10 June will provide a powerful forum for fleet and mobility decision makers to debate strategies and solutions that underpin seamless corporate mobility and to network with peers and other industry stakeholders, with the goal to accelerate implementation and innovation of corporate mobility.
Mark your calendar: 10 June 2021! And register today: programme details and registration information are available here.