Smarten your Mobility with the Smart Mobility Institute Autumn Series
The road map towards smart mobility management is winding and complex. That’s why the Smart Mobility Institute (SMI) will continue offering corporate fleet and mobility customers thought leadership and best practice sharing on the transformation from Fleet to Mobility.
SMI’s mission statement is to inspire and inform Fleet, Procurement, HR, Travel and Facility managers. With a series of 4 digital sessions, starting 24 September, the SMI will be tackling 4 topics that are on top of the agendas of corporate stakeholders. We start with Corporate Infrastructure and Facility Management on 24 September.
If you are a corporate fleet and mobility customer, you are welcome to join our first session via the following link: https://hopin.to/events/smart-mobility-institute
Catering for transition to the New Normal
In the Autumn Sessions, we will be focusing on the challenges that our community is facing during the transition to the New Normal:
- September: Corporate Infrastructure & Facility Management (24 September)
- October: Electric Bikes as part of a Mobility Strategy (29 October)
- November: Corporate Mobility as a Benefit (26 November)
- December: Working from Home (17 December)
Each session will be organised from 2 to 5PM CET, and include several expert power talks and a virtual workshop, but also opportunities to network with your peers and a vendor speed dating moment.
24 September Session: Corporate infrastructure and Facility Management
As the utilization rate of our company cars and the occupancy rate of our office/parking space has decreased during the pandemic, it’s the right timing to see if there is a need for change in how we manage our assets. Some discover new savings potential, whilst other use this unique situation to implement innovation.
Our power talks will illustrate the transition from 3 different angles:
- The expectations of facility managers about the New Way of Working in the New Normal, by Lara Paemen, EMEA Director at IFMA
- Ensuring the right EV charging infrastructure, by Bruno Kruijer, Mobility Manager at Cronos Group
- The impact of smart parking management on the mobility infrastructure puzzle, by Bruno Ronsse, CRO, Commuty
Benchmarking: a new benefit for the attendees
The Smart Mobility Institute will be adding a new feature to the event: each session will be preceded by a short survey about its core topic. The results of this survey will be discussed during the workshop and shared with the attendees: benchmarking data, delivering value to the participants and their stakeholders.
We are looking forward to meeting you virtually on 24 September. Register here.