Catch up on Fleet Week's priceless advice
All the key sessions from Fleet Europe's brilliant Fleet Week are available to watch again
The future of fleet electrification has been at the heart of Fleet Week this week, as experts from throughout the fleet industry shared their expertise and experience of electric vehicles.
Hundreds of fleet decision makers from across Europe tuned into the event, listening to podcasts and watching webinars focused on the transition to zero emission vehicles.
All of these sessions are now available to catch up or watch again on the Fleet Europe website.
- Discover how the total cost of ownership of mid-size EVs, such as the Skoda Enyaq, VW ID.4 and Aiways U5 are now lower than their petrol and diesel equivalents in 16 countries in Europe. But in the small car segment internal combustion engines still have the upper hand. Watch now.
- Find out why BMW sees a key role for PHEVs as a stepping stone to electric vehicles, with their zero emission capabilities now essential in 90 cities across Europe. Watch now.
- Explore how gathering, processing, analysing and monitoring vehicle usage data can smooth the transition to electric vehicles. Watch now.
- Learn why the overlap between fleet and mobility means fleet, HR, finance and procurement teams need to focus on the total cost of mobility rather than the cost of electric vehicles. Watch now.
- Discover how connected electric vehicles provide a rich supply of data to boost driver productivity and lower total costs of ownership. Watch now