Get your GenEVa fleet fix right here
The GenEVa International Motor Show, acts like a barometer for technological advance and mobility concepts that are heading our way. It is the must-attend event for CTOs and Fleet & Mobility managers - but not to worry if you can't make it: Fleet Europe will be there to bring you what you need to know.
We write GenEVa, with capital E and V, because it is the first motor show in the Western world where almost every manufacturer goes all out on electric vehicles. It brings a plethora of battery-powered premieres, including cars that will make electric driving accessible to the masses.
Fleet and new mobility-specific coverage
As you have come to expect from Fleet Europe, we will cover the event – not just by bringing you pictures and descriptions of the latest models, but by looking at these innovations from a fleet & new mobility perspective. Add value content brought to you in a dynamic cross-media fashion, that is hardcoded in our DNA.
This year, we will direct our editorial GIMS focus on New Energies and Connected – two highly popular channels in our new Ecosystem. This is what we have prepared for you:
- Interviews with OEMs like Audi, Mercedes, Nissan, Renault, Polestar and PSA on the 95 g/km CO2 limit and how their products and connected services help fleets to reduce their carbon footprint
- A picture gallery with the highlights of the show
- Videos of live reveals that we will share on Twitter and LinkedIn as soon as the car makes its public debut – follow us though the tags #FleetEurope and #GimsSwiss
- An article presenting the top 10 novelties that are ready to green your fleet
- An overview of the new mobility concepts that might shape our future, such as flying cars, robo-pods, microcars, and so on.
Check our website regularly for updates – and feel free to share, like and comment on our content on your own Twitter or LinkedIn account.