How to reduce your CO2? Find out in our IFMI Masterclass
Reducing your vehicle fleet’s CO2 is good for your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). And if done right, it can do much more than improve your image: it can lower the cost of your employee mobility and future-proof your fleet. How? Don't miss this last chance to join our IFMI Masterclass on 7 October and find out!
Corporates, governments, and public opinion agree: if we want a sustainable planet, we must reduce CO2 emissions. And we’re playing catch-up: transport is the only sector for which emissions have gone up since 1990.
Corporate fleets are used to pioneering automotive and mobility innovations. But the current pandemic is causing uncertainty with implications for new strategy decisions and investments in innovative fleet and mobility developments.
In a Digital Masterclass that will take place online on 7 October (3-4 pm, CET), the International Fleet Managers Institute (IFMI) will explain why – and more importantly: how – corporate fleets should continue lowering their fleet emissions levels. The Masterclass will present expert insights, including:
- Why a CO2 strategy must be part of a wider mobility policy.
- How you can benchmark your CO2 emissions.
- Which insights and actions you can draw from CO2 emissions data.
- How you can reach your emissions targets for 2021, 2023, 2025 and beyond.
- Which tips and tricks can help you achieve quick wins in terms of CO2 emissions reduction.
The Masterclass will feature numerous experts and will be moderated by Steven Schoefs, Editor in Chief of Fleet Europe.
The speakers are:
- David Wefers Bettink, International Consultant, LeasePlan
- Sjoerd Brenters, Senior Automotive Consultant, LeasePlan
- Shams-Dine El Mouden, International Consulting Director, Arval
- Mark Taylor, International Account Director, Athlon
- Alix Truyens, Consultant, ALD Automotive
At the end, there will be an interactive Q&A session.
The session is aimed at fleet and mobility customers and is free of charge. To register, click here.
The International Fleet Managers Institute (IFMI) is an education and best-practice sharing initiative of Fleet Europe and partners LeasePlan, ALD, Athlon, Arval and sponsored by SEAT.