International fleet managers tackle decarbonisation
The challenges of greenhouse gas reporting, reducing carbon emissions and electrifying a fleet will be tackled at the next meeting of the International Fleet Managers Institute (IFMI) on 3 May 2023.
Fleet decarbonisation experts will guide fleet and sustainability managers through the solutions required to reduce, then eliminate vehicle emissions of global warming gases.
The two-hour IFMI meeting is exclusively for fleet buyers and brings together a specialist panel of presenters to address four key stages on the roadmap to a carbon net zero fleet.
- How to shrink the carbon footprint of an existing petrol and diesel fleet.
- How to switch to a new carbon neutral fleet, including the evolution in the total cost of ownership of electric vehicles, and the implementation of a business-efficient and cost-effective charging solutions.
- New battery-powered cars and vans in the pipeline for 2023.
- Best practice case studies from car and van fleets that have started their electrification journey, including Schneider Electric's Paola Felcaro, Senior Global Category Manager - Fleet, who is responsible for 14,500 vehicles worldwide, including 9,600 in Europe, and was a 2022 nominee for Global Fleet Manager of the Year.
Sharing their advice on the best way to lower greenhouse gas emissions and meet corporate sustainability commitments are experienced consultants from major fleet suppliers, including:
- Andrew Wilson, European Business Development Manager of MHC Mobility
- Rory Mackinnon, Sales & Marketing Director of HOLMAN
- Nicolas Michel, Senior International Consultant at Arval
- Fabio Carello, Senior International Consultant - EV Expert at ALD Automotive
- Daniel Schessler, Implementation Fleet Agency Model Europe at SEAT Cupra.
Attendance at the IFMI online webinar is free of charge, but pre-registration is essential for the event, which takes place at 14:00 CET on 3 May, 2023. Register here.