Last week to get your Early Bird tickets for the 2021 Fleet Europe Summit
How great it is to meet face to face again! Have you already ordered your ticket for this year’s Fleet Europe Summit on 9 and 10 November in Brussels? If not, do so by Friday 8 October the latest to enjoy the reduced Early Bird rate.
Since more than 15 years Fleet Europe hosts the Fleet Europe Summit for international corporate fleet and mobility decision makers wanting to stay up to speed about what’s happening in our fast evolving ecosystem.
Next to the learning part with the Remarketing Forum on 9 November and the Fleet Europe Summit Conference sessions on 10 November, there is a big focus on sharing knowledge and best practices with the Smart Mobility Institute, the International Fleet Managers Institute and the Global Fleet Managers Club, and developing the community via networking within the Fleet Europe Village where over 50 industry partners showcase new services. This year the summit takes place on 9 and 10 November in The Square in Brussels, Belgium.
The 2021 Fleet Europe Summit will focus on 4 Super Themes that dominate discussions in the industry today:
- Post-Covid Fleet Management: Financial Models, Policy Development, Procurement Trends
- Sustainability: Electrification, Charging Solutions, Carbon Zero
- Corporate Mobility: Moblity as a Services (MaaS), Mobility as a Benefit (MaaB), Policy & Strategy
- Innovation & Technology: Digitisalisation, IoT & Connectivity, Data Management
- There is also the opportunity to try the newest alternative powertrain vehicles with the Test-drive
- And we close the event with the ceremony of the Fleet Europe Awards and an after-party
Go to the Fleet Europe Summit webpage to get all the information your need about this must-attend industry event.
Benefit from the Early Bird rate and the free ticket Thalys offer. See you in Brussels!