Learn how to design your carbon zero fleet at Fleet Europe Summit 2021
The Fleet Europe Summit is back ‘live’ on 9 and 10 November at The Square in Brussels, Belgium. Join us, discover the programme and register now.
Our fleet and mobility industry has never before experienced such a fast transformation. A transformation driven by trends in digitisation, electrification, and Working From Home, and accelerated by events like the pandemic and the current semiconductor chip shortage.
Are you ready for change, and do you want to build tomorrow?
This year’s Summit will be centred around the following themes:
- Post-pandemic fleet management: How to navigate and innovate your fleet and mobility programme after the pandemic
- Corporate Mobility: How to transcend fleet management with Mobility as a Benefit
- Innovation & Technology: How Data and Connectivity smarten your Fleet & Mobility Programme
- Sustainability: How to design the carbon zero fleet that fits your corporate goals
All experts agree that the way forward is built on sustainability. Let's hope our governments and politicians agree as well.
The good news is that most fleet managers have clear Sustainabiity targets embedded in the overall CSR strategy. To make an emission-friendly and carbonless mobility work the ecoystem needs to be complete and work seamlessly.
You can discover how corporate fleets can become both sustainable and cost-efficient, without comprising comfort or convenience by attending our Executive Panel on Sustainability.
'How to design the carbon zero fleet that fits your corporate goals' - 10 November from 11:10 to 11:40 am CET at the Fleet Europe Summit in Brussels
Panel discussion with:
- Kerstin Meerwaldt, Corporate Strategy Sustainability, Head of Strategy Customer & Markets (pictured left)
- Tomas Björnsson, CEO InCharge and Vice President E-Mobility, Vattenfall (pictured at the centre)
- Gavin Eagle, Managing Director, LeasePlan International (pictured rightt)