Looking to electrify your fleet? The questions mobility providers need to ask
City authorities and consumers want clean, sustainable travel – but making the transition isn't an overnight process. So, how can a mobility provider start fleet electrification?
The answer is with location technology. A real-time view of assets, customers and places can help organize battery swaps, convince drivers to go electric and deliver new micromobility and on-demand services.
While fleet electrification won't require drastic changes, it does need planning so customers can enjoy frictionless travel. As mobility providers create opportunities for greater fleet efficiency, they'll need to prepped and ready for challenges like:
- Managing on-the-go fleet charging, while always meeting demand
- Overcoming range anxiety with EV-specific route planning
- Planning operations around demand, hotspots and changing locations
To get even more insights, you might like to join one of our sessions at the Smart Mobility Conference on June 10th.
Session 1, 10:00 (CET):
- Thought Leadership Presentation: Seamless mobility for everyone
- Speaker: Sigrid Van Veen, Sr Global Product Marketing Manager.
Session 2, 15:30 (CET):
- Executive Panel Discussion: Why your Corporate Mobility future is bright.
- Speaker: Remco Timmer, Director of Product Management