Relive our webinar: Go TCO before deciding electric cars are expensive
The list price of electric vehicles is invariably higher than that of its petrol or diesel brother. But the financial picture starts looking different when you look at the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the vehicle. Watch our webinar and find out about the TCO make-up of electric cars.
This deep-dive webinar is part of the Virtual Fleet Week, a Fleet Europe initiative held from Monday 12 October until Friday 16 October.
In this webinar, experts from Athlon International, sponsor of this webinar, explain how you can tackle the challenges of your fleet electrification.
- TCO in action, comparison between powertrains and countries
- Deep-dives on individual attention points linked to the two hot technologies of the moment
- PHEV: charging vs fuelling
- BEV: home vs office vs public charging slow vs public charging fast
These insights are presented to you by the following experts from Athlon International:
- Pieter Goossens – Manager Global Business Development
- Thor Konings – International Account Director
- Maarten Weijenberg - International Account Director