Meet the sponsors of the Remarketing Forum
There’s two Villages at the Fleet Europe Summit (6-7 November, Estoril). On both days, Summit delegates can interact with peers and suppliers at the Fleet Europe Village. But the Fleet Europe Forum, on the first day, has its own Remarketing Village. Here you can meet most of the sponsors of this event.
In all, the Remarketing Forum counts 11 sponsors, in two categories: platinum (Argus, Autorola, Autovista, BCA, CARA, eBay, IWS, Macadam, RMS Automotive) and gold (CarNext and Garenta).
Eight of these have booths at the Remarketing Village – but all (including Garenta, CarNext and Macadam) will be present at the Remarketing Forum. Here’s an overview of all sponsors, and their USPs:
- Groupe Argus provides used-car business professionals, notably car makers, dealerships, auction houses, etc., with a unique combination of software, data and services - combining performance and simplicity to manage the daily business. Their comprehensive range of services is structured around five strategic axes: Information & News, Data & Values, Used Car Management software programmes, Leads & Acquisition and Consultancy & Recruitment.
- The Autorola Group is a global leader in online remarketing and automotive IT solutions for used vehicles and fleet management. Headquartered in Denmark, Autorola has a strong presence in Europe with offices in North America, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. The company offers Autorola Marketplace, an international online auction platform with 70,000 professional bidders from 31 countries; centralised end-to-end fleet management via Autorola Solutions; and INDICATA, a business intelligence and analytics platform.
- The Autovista Group provides trusted pricing and specification data and insight for Europe's automotive decision makers. Combining human intelligence with data and technology it gives an independent, 360⁰ view of the market, helping its customers to understand how to price, when and where to sell, and how to manage risk. Autovista, Eurotax, Glass's and Schwacke are its market-leading brands across Europe.
- BCA is Europe’s leading automotive marketplace and service provider, with 73 years of experience and over 1,4 million used cars sold in 2018. It provides trusted innovative solutions at scale to the automotive market. BCA Europe, as the One Europe marketplace, facilitates the European vehicle market, providing trusted services digitally and physically, enabling vehicles to be transacted, valued, stored, reconditioned and moved all over Europe with best-in-class cross-border enabling capabilities.
- The European Car Remarketing Association (CARA for short) is the pan-European trade organisation set up by key players in the remarketing industry. The members of the association are of European background and consist of OEMs, fleet management and car leasing companies, used-car auction companies, and used-car data and service providers, among others. CARA protects and promotes the interests of the remarketing industry at the European level.
- CarNext.com is a pan-European digital marketplace for high-quality used cars, seamlessly delivering any car, anytime, anywhere. It takes in supply from LeasePlan and third-party customers and sells to Consumers, SMEs and professional buyers. CarNext.com is transforming the experience for everyone involved in the used car market - whether customers, traders or suppliers.
- eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with multiple brands that span the globe. Its sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a sofa, a car, a designer dress, a job or an apartment. Its platforms offer online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world. Its brands include Gumtree (in the UK, Australia and South Africa, Kijiji (in Canada and Italy), Automobile.it, mobile.de and eBay US Vehicles.
- Part of Turkey’s Celik Motor company, Garenta is the country’s first domestically owned corporate car rental company. With 11 city and airport branches, it offers two main products: short-term leasing via GarentaDAY; and long-term leasing via GarentaPRO.
- Backed by the leading warranty providers CarGarantie and Car Care Plan, International Warranty Solutions (IWS) is a warranty and service specialist, offering OEM and automotive actors pan European or global programmes, coupled with expert local knowledge. Through this expertise, IWS supports 48 brands, through relationships with 24,000 dealerships across 27 territories.
- Founded in 1993 in Belgium, Macadam is a fully-integrated and digitised inspection specialist. Its digital tools are well-established, enabling the company to offer its customers hundreds of thousands of inspections annually, conducted across Europe. Today, Macadam is a major player in the automotive market as a leader in the Long Term Off Lease inspection.
- RMS Automotive is transforming the way vehicle manufacturers and large fleet operators manage their assets through the vehicle lifecycle. The company, part of the Cox Automotive Group, provides modular inventory management software and insight that ensures the streamlined, efficient processing of those vehicles throughout the lifecycle – from build, to transportation, to in-life, to defleet to remarketing and then on to retail.
Get your tickets for the Fleet Europe Remarketing Forum with 10% off!