Remarketing Forum 2019: a must-attend to stay on top of the trends
For the sixth year in a row, the Fleet Europe Remarketing Forum provides professionals with information and expertise about the trends that are shaping the vehicle remarketing business.
It is also an ideal crossroads of suppliers and buyers as well as experts and those who want to learn. The traditional remarketing village provides the ideal scene for networking and catching up with your peers.
Amongst the reasons you should attend this year’s edition in Estoril on November 6:
- You will deep-dive into the powertrain debate with a special focus on diesel and EVs. How are things evolving in the fleet industry and how will this impact residual values?
- You will discover if and how hydrogen is already a force to be reckoned with.
- You will see and discuss new business models that are put into place to maximise efficiency, both B2C and C2C, physical and digital, direct and indirect.
- You will travel to and across the borders of Europe to find out how Brexit will affect your business and what’s cooking in other continents, not least in terms of trade agreements.
- You will get familiar with the way the latest connectivity, comfort and advanced safety technology affects residual values
- You will learn how mileage fraud is being tackled on a European level and what the market outlook for 2020 and beyond is.
Finally, Fleet Europe will yet again be honouring a company that brings valuable innovation to the used car management scene. Do you feel your company has made a difference and deserves some kudos for that? Apply for the Fleet Europe Car Remarketing Award now!