Anticipate your Post-Covid Fleet Management at Fleet Europe Summit 2021
The Fleet Europe Summit is back ‘live’ on 9 and 10 November at The Square in Brussels, Belgium.
Our fleet and mobility industry has never before experienced such a fast transformation. A transformation driven by trends in digitisation, electrification, and Working From Home, and accelerated by events like the pandemic and the current semiconductor chip shortage.
Are you ready for change, and do you want to build tomorrow?
This year’s Summit will be centred around the following themes:
- Sustainability: How to design the carbon zero fleet that fits your corporate goals
- Innovation & Technology: How Data and Connectivity smarten your Fleet & Mobility Programme
- Corporate Mobility: How to transcend fleet management with Mobility as a Benefit
- Post-pandemic fleet management: How to navigate and innovate your fleet and mobility programme after the pandemic
Every industry, every business has been impacted by the pandemic. Transport and mobility have changed, leading to rapidly evolving business models and trends in fleet procurement, fleet utilisation and employee mobility. Now is the time to speed up Post-Covid Fleet Management: we must identify and seize the opportunities of this new era in Fleet and Mobility. Join the Executive panel:
'How to navigate and innovate your fleet and mobility programme after the pandemic' - 10 November from 9:10 to 9:40 am CET at the Fleet Europe Summit in Brussels
Panel discussion with:
- o Jack Knol, Head of Global Car Fleet, Capgemini (pictured left)
- o Wim Galbusera, HR Director, BDO (pictured at the centre)
- o Yves Helven, CEO, OviDrive (pictured right)