Arval partners with Ridecell for improved mobility solutions
Arval and Ridecell have entered into a strategic partnership. The aim is to accelerate the development of end-to-end mobility solutions for Arval’s European customers.
The new partnership between Arval and Ridecell, a fleet IoT automation and management expert, is in line with the Arval Beyond strategic plan. Covering the period 2020-2025, its aim is to offer customers a seamless mobility experience by integrating connected, flexible products and services.
One such solution resulting from the new partnership is the Arval Car Sharing platform, which will be launched in Belgium later this year. It will be introduced into other European markets before year’s end, and ultimately to Arval markets worldwide. The goal is to grow Arval’s car-sharing fleet by 50% each year. Arval Car Sharing will be integrated with the Arval Mobility App (pictured, below), enabling employees to choose the most appropriate mobility options for their journeys.
“Ridecell will offer Arval customers a state-of-the-art car-sharing platform and make a significant contribution to Arval’s mobility transformation objectives,” says Alain van Groenendael, Arval Chairman and CEO (pictured, top).
The new services offered through the Ridecell car-sharing platform include:
- Seamlessness. The user experience combines mobility and micro-mobility solutions in a single mobile app.
- Customisation. The platform provides flexibility in services, daily operations and internal structural needs.
- Decentralised booking. The system allows employees to use cars without calling their fleet manager.
- Automated operations. Fleet management insights initiated automated workflow actions.
- Optimised tools. These will help customers reach their CSR and CO2 reductions targets.
Also benefiting from the partnership with Ridecell: Arval Mobility Hub. The concept behind the hub is that it gathers various shared mobility options in one location. Recently launched, the service is currently available at Arval corporate client premises for easier acces.
“Combining Ridecell’s fleet automation and mobility platform with Arval’s fleet capabilities enables innovation and solution for mobility challenges,” says Aarjav Trivedi, Ridecell Founder and CEO (pictured, above). “We are helping to meet the need for a secure, reliable, and seamless digital and shared mobility solution.”
Images: Arval, Ridecell.