Top global fleet trends of 2022 to be revealed at Global Fleet Managers Club
The economic and social impact of the pandemic, the challenges fueled by the current chip shortage and the ongoing consolidation of the market force global fleet managers to re-evaluate and adapt their fleet programmes. At the same time global fleet managers are confronted with corporate cost saving and CSR targets. A difficult task but not an impossible one, if you are prepared. Join the Global Fleet Managers Club today and participate in the first session of 2022 on 1 February.
The Global Fleet Managers Club, inaugurated in 2018 in Rome, has all the answers and knowledge global fleet managers seek to set their international fleet management strategies for 2022 and beyond.
The first virtual session of the year will take place on 1 February 2022, between 16:00-17:30 CET, focusing on "Five Trends That Will Drive Global Fleet Management in 2022". The virtual meeting includes an interactive session among Global Fleet Managers Club members and offers networking to strengthen the ties between members.
To join the first virtual session, you can register here.
Since the foundation, the Global Fleet Managers Club set specific goals to support global and regional fleet managers by:
- Leveraging the best possible strategy for your company;
- Balancing global, regional and even local expectations;
- Implementing the most suitable solutions for your drivers;
- Anticipating trends and legislation;
- Responding to new customer behaviour, new stakeholder expectations, a new supplier market with new services.
The Global Fleet Managers Club has 156 members, representing 1.5 million fleet vehicles, while adding new members almost every day.
The sessions are exclusive to the Global Fleet Managers Club's members. If you are not a member already, click here and fill out the form to become one for free!
Benefit from the exclusive content
The six meetings in 2022 aim to assist global and regional fleet managers through their experiences by offering the best learning experience. The dates of the following sessions are as below:
- 5 April
- 16 May (live at the Global Fleet Conference)
- 7 June
- 4 October
- 16 November (live at the Fleet Europe Summit)
Global Fleet Managers Club offers exclusive advantages for members, including:
- The Mentor Match programme, which is a video conference-based training tool specific for global fleet managers that lasts at least three months,
- The Global Fleet Marketplace, represents the industry's first Request For Information (RFI) tool, where global fleet managers can define and solve their problems and meet the best vendors for their needs.
- Members also can join the Fleet Europe and Global Fleet events for free.
Don't miss out on the best chance to experience the best learning experience and join the Global Fleet Managers Club now!