Update to our e-book on global strategies of the major carmakers
For decades, carmakers have successfully adapted to changing consumer behaviour, new regulations and emerging trends. Now, they have entered an exciting new era with the switch to SUVs and the gradual transition to electrified powertrains. Two elements that are highly important for corporate fleets. To secure their place in a changing mobility ecosystem, partnerships are necessary as they create new possibilities to deploy a wide and integrated range of services.
The e-book has been updated on 2 July 2020 with additional information from carmakers.
What you can expect:
- How the OEM world is undergoing a revolution
- Why regional differences impact OEM strategies
- Deepdive with Geotab: are you leaving money on the table by not electrifying your fleet?
- Deepdive with Polestar: towards zero: break convention, cooperate and be transparent
- Why the EV world moves at different speeds
- Why Asia/Pacific is taking the lead in hydrogen development
- An overview of OEM partnerships and constellations