Focus on defleeting at next week’s Remarketing Expert Track
The defleeting process is crucial for Remarketing success. Learn all about it on 8 September, when the Remarketing Expert Track dedicates an afternoon session entirely to the topic. The online event is free, but registration is required.
Thought leadership presentations, mixed with case studies, break-out sessions and networking opportunities: that formula produces practical and useful insights, and has quickly made a name for Fleet Europe’s Remarketing Expert Tracks.
Fastest cost-friendly way
Under the expert moderation of Johan Verbois, Fleet Europe remarketing expert, the third session this year will focus on defleeting. Its title – “Finding the fastest cost-friendly way to a sale” – indicates the main direction of the programme: seamless defleeting will add to the commercial success of the overall process.
The session will start a week from now, at 1 pm CET on 8 September. Here are some of the highlights of the programme:
- Thought leadership presentation by Bertrand Donck, CEO of Macadam. Mr Donck will explore how defleeting continues to evolve, thanks to Artificial Intelligence.
- Fair Wear and Tear: Wolfgang Reinhold, Chairman of European Car Remarketing Association CARA, will present the 2021 update on CARA’s guide for this crucial aspect of defleeting.
- Panel discussion on how to manage different actors in the workflow – an important skill if you want to do defleeting right.
- How AI and data will drive cross-border remarketing. Brian Madsen, Director at Cars2Click International, explains how modern technology helps you identify the best price for your used vehicles across many markets.
- Thought leadership presentation by Sebastian Fuchs, Managing Director of Manheim and RMS Automotive Continental Europe, on the need for a more flexible and agile approach to defleeting, due to the integration of different defleeting journeys, such as private lease returns.
- Presentation on the War for Data, by Luis Maria Perez-Serrano, Global Head of Remarketing at TÜV Süd. He will clarify the Remarketing industry position on access and usage of in-car data.
After a final panel discussion, Mr Verbois will wrap up the afternoon session by around 5 pm CET. In other words: attendees get a lot of content, in a concentrated amount of time.