Join the fourth virtual Car Remarketing Expert Track
In a series of webinars, Fleet Europe and CARA (Car Remarketing Association Europe) are joining forces to provide an exclusive educational programme to better understand the impact of the current crisis on international vehicle remarketing and used car sales: the Car Remarketing Expert Track 'The New Restart'. Grasp the dynamics of vehicle remarketing in the New Normal and register for free for the fourth insightful webinar that will guide you and your business to the New Restart. Register now for the session on 23 Septemeber.
Short-term decisions based on fear and anxiety are to be avoided at all cost. Instead, we need to secure the future, stabilise the second-hand market, safeguard residual values and implement innovative, digital solutions.
The 2020 Car Remarketing Expert Track is aimed at all stakeholders and decision makers of the car remarketing community and involves industry experts, market specialists and opinion leaders.
In the introductory episode, remarketing expert Johan Verbois was joined by Wolfgang Reinhold, president of CARA. Together, they talked about the Car Remarketing Expert Track, the programme, and what you can expect in the coming weeks. Watch this video podcast below:
Next webinar: A look into the future of the used-car market
The next episode will look at the future of the used-car market. Register now for the webinar sessions of the Car Remarketing Expert Track. Registration is free of charge.
Wednesday, 23 September 2020, 11am-12pm
This webinar will discuss:
- The future of Used Cars profitability
- The future ratio Used to new Car market
- The evolution of used-car sales and used-car opportunities in B2B
- Increasing the reach of the Dealer network (e.g. C2C)
This Expert Track will be hosted by independent remarketing expert Johan Verbois with the following expert speakers:
- Sebastian Fuchs, Managing Director Manheim and RMS Continental Europe, Cox Automotive: Online tools
- Radu Nicodim, Strategic Planning Manager, D'Ieteren Auto: Used car strategy for the future
- Andrew Shields, Global Business Unit Director, INDICATA: Top 5 points to focus on for the future
The impact of COVID-19 on the remarketing processes
This webinar was broadcast on 26 August 2020. It details:
- Overview of what happened between March and now
- What is playing in B2B buyers' minds?
- What situations are buyers in (stock, demand, ...)
- Is supply limited?
- How has defleeting evolved?
- Are there differences per country?
- Evolutions in automated inspection and self inspection
- Johan Verbois (remarketing expert)
- Bart Beckers (Arval)
- Tom Knaepens (Andex Rent)
- Bertrand Donck (Macadam)
Watch this webinar below.
The impact of COVID-19 on the market and on RVs
This webinar was held on 29 July 2020.
- Marc Odinius, Managing Director at Dataforce
- Yves Helven, Global Fleet expert
- Maarten Baljet, Managing Director at Bähr & Fess Analytics
- Moderator: Johan Verbois
Watch the webinar below:
The Car Remarketing Expert Track 2020 is supported by: